You can find a wide range of high-rise, rowhome, loft, garden and luxury apartments in Baltimore City’s more than 225 neighborhoods with the cultural advantages of the city, plus access to restaurants, nightlife, events and shopping.
Whatever your lifestyle, you're sure to find the right apartment space and character in Baltimore City to suit you!
Here are some links to help you get started:
- Apartments - Review apartment properties of Live Baltimore Business Partners
- Real Estate Agents - Search for a Live Baltimore Real Estate Professionals who specializes in rental properties
- Business Partners- Find an insurance company, bank, or home inspector
Local Classified Publications
Before You Sign a Lease
Baltimore Neighborhoods Inc
.- BNI is a nonprofit with a free landlord-tenant hotline to answer any of your questions. The organization also offers free intro packets to tenants and landlords about topics such as security deposits, evictions, rent court, maintenance and proper notice.
Baltimore Neighborhood Indicators Alliance
- BNIA compiles accurate, reliable, and accessible data and indicators to improve the quality of life in Baltimore City neighborhoods. This data could be useful to you in your decision about where to live.
Maryland Legal Assistance Network
- MLAN is a network of Maryland legal services providers who provide quality pro-bono legal services to low and moderate income persons in Maryland.
Once You Move In
- Settling In – Links to all the information you need to know to change your address, register to vote, get a parking pass, and much more!
- Renters Insurance- Renters insurance will cover the loss of personal items due to fire or other unfortunate accidents and is often very affordable. If your property is damaged while renting, it will not be covered under the policy of the building owner; only you can insure your personal belongings.
Want some more information?
Just fill out a customer profile form and we'll quickly get information out to you!